Marketing and Engineering Opportunities available
Interns will work with a designated mentor or team to gain a thorough understanding of the career field of interest to include theory and practical application of obtained knowledge. The intern will benefit from mentoring, coaching, and side-by-side work with knowledgable and experienced experts in the field. The objective is real, hands-on work assignments related to intern’s major, providing them with skills vitally important in today’s business environment.
Those interested in employment following an internship will be considered based on current a openings, performance during internship, and proximity to graduation.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Establishes learning objectives with mentor/supervisor
- Supports assignments that represent general tasking in the field of interest
- Occasionally takes on special projects as assigned by the mentor/supervisor
- Establishes fundamental business/technical foundation through practice of internal processes and procedures
- Job shadows at all levels in the field
- Performs administrative functions as needed
- Assists in the coordination and execution of company events
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
Learn more about specific opportunities and apply at http://careers.sncorp.com/career/index.asp