Join Windows to the Universe educators this fall for free 90-minute live seminars highlighting science content and classroom activities on topics related to climate change. Offered through the National Science Teachers Association, these seminars are a part of the NASA-funded Global Climate Change Educator Professional Development Network.
– Sept. 22 – An Introduction to Earth’s Climate
– Sept. 28 – Clues to Climates of the Past
– Oct. 6 – Global Climate Change and the Earth System
– Oct. 14 – Effects of Climate Change: Oceans and Ice
– Oct. 20 – Effects of Climate Change to Life on Earth
– Oct. 28 – Predicting Future Climate and Considering Solutions
All Webinars start at 6:30 P.M. EDT. For more information, registration and other climate change education resources associated with the project, please visit: http://www.windows2universe.org/teacher_resources/main/gccepdn_main.html