Dream. Engineer. WISH. Women In STEM High School Aerospace Scholars
Engineer your dream job! Your adventure begins in 2012 with an online community and culminates with a summer experience at NASA Johnson Space Center in Summer 2012. Collaborate with girls from across the country and female NASA engineers and interns. Get ready to start your dream! For specific project information, visit http://wish.aerospacescholars.org . Apply before February 15, 2012.
EXPLORE Your Dream Job
NASA wants you to become the engineers, scientists, researchers and innovators of tomorrow. The WISH project offers a one-of-a-kind experience for female high school students like you to jump start your future and explore the possibilities of a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related major or career.
FIND Your Dream Job
WISH wants female high school juniors from across the country to participate in our pilot project! Your adventure starts with an online community and culminates with a summer experience at NASA Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Summer 2012.
CREATE Your Dream Job
- Participate in an online community including chat sessions with subject matter experts
- Complete online lessons covering past, present and future space exploration
- Research about leading female STEM professionals
- Attend the summer experience with selection based on application, participation in online activities and research, at no cost to you
APPLY Today! Applicants need to be:
- U.S. citizens
- Female high school juniors
- Interested and excited about STEM
- Committed to a one-year relationship with Johnson Space Center
- Have access to the Internet and email (at home, school or public library)
To apply, visit http://wish.aerospacescholars.org